Sunday 24 March 2013

Last of the MDS's

With apologies to James Fenimore Cooper...

As you will be aware, I bought a number of Miniature Design Studios Pictish miniatures, and waxed lyrical about how great they were.

Unfortunately, just as I was about to buy a load more, the whole range disappeared! After some to-ing and fro-ing, they re-appeared, under the auspices of Caliver Books.

This is great news, that this fantastic range is still available. The down side is that the price per head has gone up about 40%...

So, here are the last of my MDS Picts, now finished.

Open order advance

And a close up, just to remind everyone how good these minis are.

Lovely mini's to work with!

Caliver are saying the range will continue to expand, and I know Dave at MDS had a number of additional figures at various stages of completion, so I hope this isn't the last of the MDS's.

Merry Meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment